Posh back for pre-season

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper


User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28683
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by bristleposh » 24 Jun 2019, 12:39

Maybe it's just me, but I think Joe Ward is one UglyMF.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17879
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by ashman » 24 Jun 2019, 13:00

'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17879
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by ashman » 24 Jun 2019, 13:01

bristleposh wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 12:39
Maybe it's just me, but I think Joe Ward is one UglyMF.
Not your type eh, bristle? :lol: :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

HantsPosh
Posts: 460
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 20:44

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by HantsPosh » 24 Jun 2019, 14:08

[/quote]

Maybe it's just me, but I think Joe Ward is one UglyMF.
[/quote]

what's that saying about pots & kettles..... :wink:

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28683
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by bristleposh » 24 Jun 2019, 15:15

ashman wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 13:00
Squad numbers now announced!

https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... -campaign/
Are the crowd still number 12, or have we been promoted to number 8.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Steamy Nin
Posts: 129
Joined: 25 Mar 2017, 17:11

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by Steamy Nin » 25 Jun 2019, 22:31

Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19764
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by tonyp » 26 Jun 2019, 05:17

Steamy Nin wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 22:31
Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?
What pics?
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17879
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by ashman » 26 Jun 2019, 08:10

tonyp wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 05:17
Steamy Nin wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 22:31
Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?
What pics?
https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... re-season/

https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... -training/

plus:
https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... re-season/
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17879
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by ashman » 26 Jun 2019, 08:14

Steamy Nin wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 22:31
Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?
You make a good point. He was probably tattooing some of the newer members of the squad with a PUFC emblem! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 412
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by Gaz_Miller » 26 Jun 2019, 08:28

ashman wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 08:14
You make a good point. He was probably tattooing some of the newer members of the squad with a PUFC emblem! :wink:
:clap:
I have no internet friends

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19764
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by tonyp » 26 Jun 2019, 08:29

ashman wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 08:10
tonyp wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 05:17
Steamy Nin wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 22:31
Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?
What pics?
https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... re-season/

https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... -training/

plus:
https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... re-season/
Thanks Ashman. Very interesting too.
Being happy never goes out of style

Steamy Nin
Posts: 129
Joined: 25 Mar 2017, 17:11

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by Steamy Nin » 26 Jun 2019, 08:29

ashman wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 08:14
Steamy Nin wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 22:31
Haven't see Maddison in any of the pics, have I missed something ?
You make a good point. He was probably tattooing some of the newer members of the squad with a PUFC emblem! :wink:
Any more tattoo's and the weight of them will start to slow him down.

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 16296
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by poshnipper » 30 Jun 2019, 18:15

bristleposh wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I think Joe Ward is one UglyMF.
No maybe about it ..... it’s just YOU Brizzle
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17879
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh back for pre-season

Post by ashman » 01 Jul 2019, 19:34

'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply