The Trump Protests

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

The Trump Protests

Post by bristleposh » 04 Jun 2019, 09:13

What a nonsense, typical of left wing and loser liberals that they would support protesting against a visiting President from our greatest ally. The bloke is a jerk of the highest order, but he does things for his own country that we can only dream of achieving, the protests especially the ones in Portsmouth are not about Trump, his being there is to celebrate the bravery of the soldiers who took part in the Dday landings. Of course, if the moronic protesters think they are protesting against his record on Climate change, why did they not protest when the Chinese President had a state trip. If it is about Human rights then again some of the visiting heads from the Middle East should equally have been protested about, as should the Russians, Chinese and a lot of African nations.
No I think they are protesting in much the same way they always do in this country when the left have a bee in their bonnet, that it is a trendy thing to do. Corbyn, Khan and Cable should hang their collective heads in shame along with the editors of The Guardian and The Mirror.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

tonyp

Re: The Trump Protests

Post by tonyp » 04 Jun 2019, 09:33

bristleposh wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 09:13
The bloke is a jerk of the highest order.
No he isn't. He is the President of the United States and he was voted into that position by the people of America.
Just because you wouldn't have voted for him (with or without the benefit of hindsight) doesn't make him a jerk.
I find it hard to believe that he got the job. But he did.
Treat him with a bit of respect.
Being happy never goes out of style

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 04 Jun 2019, 10:16

you are correct, that does not make him a jerk

he had established his profound and utter jerkdom well before he was standing for anything

he is, however, the president of the usa

and before long we will have to pay full deference to the usa

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 05 Jun 2019, 08:07

trevormans wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 10:16
you are correct, that does not make him a jerk

he had established his profound and utter jerkdom well before he was standing for anything

he is, however, the president of the usa

and before long we will have to pay full deference to the usa
is all correct.
I agree any demonstrations in Pompey is distasteful but unlike trump's america we are a still a democracy, however I wish they weren't taking place there.

In 12 years serving in the RAF I had to salute those who held the Queen's commission regardless of my thoughts of the bloke I was saluting, my views on trump are the same. Respect the office but never the man.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jun 2019, 09:10

We see the awful scenes of the harpy screaming abuse at a Trump supporter, is that what is needed in this country, discusting behaviour.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 05 Jun 2019, 10:05

bristleposh wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 09:10
We see the awful scenes of the harpy screaming abuse at a Trump supporter, is that what is needed in this country, discusting behaviour.
It's disgusting btw

Yeah nobody on the 'other side' has ever done such a thing.

It's about time zealots on either side acknowledged each side are as bad as each other.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jun 2019, 10:10

So my spell checker doesn't work oops

I see today she has been named as a nurse who apologise for calling the protestor Nazi Scum, erm, no, I think it's I'm sorry I got caught.

Your claim Adie that both sides are as bad as each other is biased, the left are far worse, because whenever the right wishes to protest against something, the left comes out in force to ruin the day. It has always been the way, Tommy Robinson for all his faults organises protests only for the left to usurp them by holding counter demonstrations. If TR was just allowed to get on with his protests there would be no trouble. The majority of times his protests are over legitimate gripes such as the beheading of soldier bandsmen, of scum blowing up innocent people or running across London bridge stabbing innocent people. If he wishes to protest against these things why does the left deem it necessary to support these murderous ne'er-do-wells.

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 05 Jun 2019, 10:44

bristleposh wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 10:10

I see today she has been named as a nurse who apologise for calling the protestor Nazi Scum, erm, no, I think it's I'm sorry I got caught.

Your claim Adie that both sides are as bad as each other is biased, the left are far worse, because whenever the right wishes to protest against something, the left comes out in force to ruin the day. It has always been the way, Tommy Robinson for all his faults organises protests only for the left to usurp them by holding counter demonstrations. If TR was just allowed to get on with his protests there would be no trouble. The majority of times his protests are over legitimate gripes such as the beheading of soldier bandsmen, of scum blowing up innocent people or running across London bridge stabbing innocent people. If he wishes to protest against these things why does the left deem it necessary to support these murderous ne'er-do-wells.
Tommy Robinson shouldn't be allowed to drum up any support whatsoever. Anybody who likes him or what he stands for are racist scum.

The D-Day anniversaries are to celebrate our soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrafice to get rid of a nazi dictator, the last thing we need today are more of those like Robinson, Johnson, Farage & Trump.
I have no internet friends

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 05 Jun 2019, 12:11

I was, but just eight years old on DDay, and remember very little but do just remember the rising excitement throughout the town of Ramsey, including my parents and neighbours.
I WAS as a child very proud of every one of those servicemen that took part and still am today, but even more so. A land of hero's we were for certain.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jun 2019, 13:00

Gaz_Miller wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 10:44
bristleposh wrote:

Tommy Robinson shouldn't be allowed to drum up any support whatsoever. Anybody who likes him or what he stands for are racist scum.

The D-Day anniversaries are to celebrate our soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrafice to get rid of a nazi dictator, the last thing we need today are more of those like Robinson, Johnson, Farage & Trump.
Do you go out of your way to misread topics. No way did I champion TR. as for bundling the others under the same umbrella is ridiculous. I suppose you’d prefer the Anti Semite, IRA, Commy lover to have the keys to our democracy . Loser.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jun 2019, 13:00

Gaz_Miller wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 10:44
bristleposh wrote:

Do you go out of your way to misread topics. No way did I champion TR. as for bundling the others under the same umbrella is ridiculous. I suppose you’d prefer the Anti Semite, IRA, Commy lover to have the keys to our democracy . Loser.

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 05 Jun 2019, 14:41

bristleposh wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 13:00
Which 'news' paper did you get your info from that Corbyn is anti semite & pro IRA? He attends more jewish events than ALL the Tory MPs added together.

And as for trying to tell me that Farage, Johnson & Trump are not racist :lol:

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jun 2019, 14:57

He has not stamped his authority on those within the party that are anti simite, common knowledge. Which paper have you read about the three being racist. What is wrong with stopping illegal immigrants coming into the country. You like every other lefty speak out of the wrong orifice.

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 05 Jun 2019, 15:02

Aha, you're a Leave voter. You can spot them a mile off. Self-centred racists.

I look forward to the day when you have to pay £50 just to see a doctor and then find several grand if you need any further treatment afterwards.

Leavers should be made to wear a badge so we can all stop and point.

ashman

Post by ashman » 05 Jun 2019, 17:38

Please try to keep to the thread title. :roll:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'