Dot Net Access

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

Re: Dot Net Access

Post by Gaz_Miller » 01 Apr 2019, 09:23

I see the mods made a new rule not to mention banned members else they would be banned themselves, yet today they are allowing the clique to discuss me as much as they like.

Posh dot net - run by kids, for kids :clap2:
I have no internet friends

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 01 Apr 2019, 10:07

Gaz_Miller wrote:
01 Apr 2019, 09:23
t today they are allowing the clique to discuss me as much as they like.
Any chance of a url so that we can see what you mean?
Being happy never goes out of style

ashman

Post by ashman » 01 Apr 2019, 10:35

Gaz_Miller wrote:
I see the mods made a new rule not to mention banned members else they would be banned themselves, yet today they are allowing the clique to discuss me as much as they like.

Ignore them. Try not to lower yourself by dissing another site and anyway I think that there has always been a rule about not discussing banned members!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 02 Apr 2019, 05:17

ashman wrote:
01 Apr 2019, 10:35
Gaz_Miller wrote:

Ignore them. Try not to lower yourself by dissing another site and anyway I think that there has always been a rule about not discussing banned members!
There HAS always been such a rule.
"Rule 23. Please do not discuss bans or banned members. They do not have a right of reply."

I was wondering where the clique was discussing Gaz. Hence my question.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Apr 2019, 07:09

Gaz_Miller wrote:

one comment, light hearted as well you know :D

there's those that give it but can take it and there's gaz :roll:

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 02 Apr 2019, 08:52

Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 07:09
Gaz_Miller wrote:

So Wycliffe is a member of the clique after all!

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Apr 2019, 09:22

tonyp wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 08:52
Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 07:09
Gaz_Miller wrote:

So Wycliffe is a member of the clique after all!
:lol: Not a successful one as I have had plenty of yellow cards
Gaz has his views what constitutes the clique but as he's been on .net as long as just about anyone (or on and off as he either throws a hissy fit or gets a suspension quite often :D ) so he's he, certainly his brother is who only repeats what he's told anyway.

His point of contention was involving an April fools thread so that sums it up, was a joke about Brian and Gaz's brother being mods which was worth a giggle on its own.

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 02 Apr 2019, 19:46

Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 09:22

Gaz has his views what constitutes the clique but as he's been on .net as long as just about anyone (or on and off as he either throws a hissy fit or gets a suspension quite often :D ) so he's he, certainly his brother is who only repeats what he's told anyway.

His point of contention was involving an April fools thread so that sums it up, was a joke about Brian and Gaz's brother being mods which was worth a giggle on its own.
It's crap without me anyway.

Or so loads have told me :oops:

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Apr 2019, 21:14

Gaz_Miller wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 19:46
Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 09:22

It's crap without me anyway.

Or so loads have told me :oops:
:lol: you still check it out , been a habit for too long

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 02 Apr 2019, 21:17

Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 21:14
You're right, it is habit forming.

However, I now another reason to keep my eye on it :wink:

ashman

Post by ashman » 02 Apr 2019, 23:40

Gaz_Miller wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 21:17
Wycliffe wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 21:14
You're right, it is habit forming.

However, I now another reason to keep my eye on it :wink:
Know now?

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 03 Apr 2019, 07:51

ashman wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 23:40
Know now?
Whoops. I meant to say....

However, I now have another reason to keep my eye on it :wink:

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 03 Apr 2019, 17:32

Since AnnonieMouse got banned for absolutely no reason I haven't bothered I've decided that I don't want to be involved with people who can be so petty. I get enough information these days from facebook, twitter and this forum. I always tried to be helpful on that message board if ever anyone wanted information about pubs, holidays, books, music or train times, but wasting my time being helpful to people that don't want my help is not something I can be assed to do anymore
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 03 Apr 2019, 19:03

bristleposh wrote:
03 Apr 2019, 17:32
Since AnnonieMouse got banned for absolutely no reason I haven't bothered I've decided that I don't want to be involved with people who can be so petty. I get enough information these days from facebook, twitter and this forum. I always tried to be helpful on that message board if ever anyone wanted information about pubs, holidays, books, music or train times, but wasting my time being helpful to people that don't want my help is not something I can be assed to do anymore
It has become a very strange site and if your face doesn't fit, you're simply not welcome.

That said, I'm really surprised that a football club with a 6,000 fanbase, can't attract any number of posters to any website.

This place is as good as dead and if you took away the regular 10 or 12 posters from the clique off dot net, that website would be about as busy as this one.

Seems as though most fans go to social media which is where I've gone now.

ashman

Post by ashman » 03 Apr 2019, 20:45

Gaz_Miller wrote:
03 Apr 2019, 19:03
bristleposh wrote:
03 Apr 2019, 17:32
It has become a very strange site and if your face doesn't fit, you're simply not welcome.

That said, I'm really surprised that a football club with a 6,000 fanbase, can't attract any number of posters to any website.

This place is as good as dead and if you took away the regular 10 or 12 posters from the clique off dot net, that website would be about as busy as this one.

Seems as though most fans go to social media which is where I've gone now.
You are absolutely right of course. Twitter etc. seems to have been the death of many club forums. Shame really but I suppose that the youngsters enjoy the daily spit and spat of those different media platforms. Bye!